I haven’t always been confident with my body. We all have our share of insecurities and I’m sure almost all girls can relate that most often than not these stem from body issues. It was only in the recent years that I was finally able to accept my physical flaws and be more comfortable in my own skin. Looking back, aside from getting older (and wiser), skincare products have also helped me in a way reach this level of confidence. We all need a little help!
With so many skincare brands in the market, Kojie San is one brand dedicated to helping us girls be more confident. With the continuous use of Kojie San’s Lightening range products, you can confidently showcase fairer skin and a body worth baring.
- High-grade Kojic Acid prevents melanin production for lighter, clearer skin
- Effectively diminishes dark spots, freckles, acne, plus stretch marks and unevenness
- Equipped with Ginseng Extract and Rosehip Oil to revive tired skin
- Rids skin of excessive oil while repairing damage
- Combination of natural extracts plus high-grade Kojic Acid lightens as it nourishes the skin
- Restores skin suppleness for a healthy, rosy look
- Advanced formula of Kojic Acid plus Rosehip Oil whitens skin as it heals
- Made for faster absorption to lighten skin in less time
- Collagen + Vitamin E increases youthfulness and skin health
I firmly believe that after self-acceptance, inner confidence is the next important step for us to achieve our dreams and passions. Accepting our insecurities and striving to improve or overcome them without comprising who we are, is already a big first step to build this confidence. 🙂
Share your lightening story with the hashtags #bringyourskintolight #kojiesan. Follow Kojie San on Facebook and Instagram.
Find Kojie San’s products available at leading supermarkets, drug stores, and sari-sari stores nationwide.
i just want to ask kasi we have a beach outing this coming august in coron palawan and i would like to know lang which do you prefer? brazilian or bikini waxing? i want to try lang it’s my first time kasi. hope to hear from you.
I’ve only actually tried Brazilian, so I would have to say that. I’m blogging about where I got it done too, so stay tuned to my blog! 🙂
thanks sophie. yes that would be great para i have idea where to go. 🙂
thanks sophie! since i hit kasi puberty stage nasobrahan ata like my body hair and i want to get rid of it. all of it! that would be great para i know din where to go for waxing services.