And we’re down to the last 5 days of #sophiemosgiveaways! Keep those entries coming and stay tuned for the remaining awesome prizes left! Moving on, I’ve always mentioned on my blog how I’m not one to execessorize and always prefer light and minimal pieces, just like ones from today’s featured shop, Tesseract Manila! Love their simple yet eye-catching accessories! Check them out and I’m sure you’ll find something that suits your taste, be it edgy to girly! Find something you like? Join this one to win 3 lovely pieces from them!
1. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter. If you don’t have some of these accounts, it’s very easy to make one!
2. Follow Tesseract Manila on Facebook and Instagram.
3. Tweet the ff: "Need new accessories? Check out www.sophiemos.com for more #sophiemosgiveaways!“No need to tag me!
4. Leave a comment below with your (1) full name (2) Instagram username (3) Tumblr username (4) Facebook link (5) Twitter username (6) email address (7) blog link (optional).
Deadline of entries is on November 9, Sunday, 11:59PM. Open only to Philippine residents only. All entries will be checked. Failure to comply with one step will invalidate entry! Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be announced on my blog and Twitter.
Additional Entries (OPTIONAL for more chances of winning!):
1. Share the photo on this post on your Instagram with the caption "Want to win fab accessories from @tesseractmnl? Follow @sophiemos & visit www.sophiemos.com to join! #sophiemosgiveaways” And Tag 5 of your friends! (+5 entries)
2. Share this post on your Facebook with the caption: “Want to win fab accessories from @TesseractManila? Like @sophiemos (One Day) & visit www.sophiemos.com for more #sophiemosgiveaways!" (make sure to tag FB accounts, include the hashtag and set to public) And Tag 5 of your friends! (+5 entries)
3. Reblog/Repost this post on your Tumblr/blog. (+5 entries)
Stay tuned daily and don’t miss a day of #sophiemosgiveaways! See my complete list of prizes here!
Photo Credits: All BBB photos taken by Photomark Lightworks Studios. Post-processing by me.